Jake Wittrock Creative Studio produces exceptional interiors that are hand-crafted to suit our client’s personal vision and express their unique lifestyle goals. We are not limited by the latest trends nor do we have only one signature style, rather, we apply experience and knowledge of design fundamentals to every project, and take cues from our client’s existing furniture, architecture, and personal vision. Leveraging a collaborative approach, we develop original and imaginative spaces with a unique point of view.
- Individual room and entire residences
- Remodeling and decoration
- Design program development including inventory, space planning, and detailed budgets
- Complete design presentations
- Project management, expediting, and installations through project completion
- Paint color and finish selections
- Accessorizing and re-fresh
- Supplement existing furnishings
- Refinish existing furniture
- Artwork sourcing
- Space planning with existing pieces
- Custom millwork design
- Design fabrication and installation of custom artworks, furniture and other fine objects
- Make any idea a reality
Stage 1: Learn – Progressive series of interviews aimed at learning about the client, identifying their needs, developing a clear scope of work, defining roles and responsibilities, and paving the way toward a more formal contract for design services.
Stage 2: Create – Imagine, brainstorm, design, visualize
Stage 3: Communicate – Present, explain, discuss, critique
Stage 4: Iterate – Edit, evolve, improve, confirm
Stage 5: Execute – Plan, organize, engineer, install
Stage 6: Review – Walkthrough , checklist, style, photograph, maintenance plan
Design Tools Used
- 3D computer renderings of proposed design work
- Computer generated floor plans and elevations with dimensions when needed
- Hand drawings and sketches
- Design presentation boards with fabric samples, photos, and layout
- Design binders
Get access to countless exclusive trade-only resources and vendors.
Here are just a few of our favorites!